Saturday, May 2, 2009

Birthday Decoration


This was the first balloon column I made. I saw a you tube video and I learned from it to make these balloon decorations. The time to make it was quite quick, only after you have blown up the balloons. The toughest part is to blow up the balloons so they are the same size. It just looks better. While taking a class in balloon decorating, they used the Conwin dual sizer. This blows up balloons based on time and creates a pretty uniform size consistently. It also makes it easier to tie two balloons together. However, the cost is prohibitive if you only use it a few times.

Next time I would use a different topper. I think it might look better. I think using a mylar balloon or a really big balloon the effect would be even better. After the party was over, I gave the balloon clusters to the kids. They loved them, but they like all balloons no matter what the shape.





No comments:

Post a Comment