Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthday Party that Never Happened


This was an attempt at making something like Thomas the Train. I didn't have the right sized balloons. I tried to kind of weave a train. Didn't come out like I thought. The chimney should have been a black 360, but without the 360 balloon I weaved it with 260 balloons. It actually came out better than I thought. The roof of the engine should be larger. I made it the same size as the bottom of the train. The red railing I really had no attachment points so I kind of puffed out. Everything was attached at the bottom, so it did not center well. If I were to do this again, I think I would leave more attachment points. The front which you cannot see I thought was pretty cool because it was made from a round 7" balloon that I apple twisted the tip of a 260. So it kind of looked like a nose. I also have to think how to make wheels for the train next time. I didn't continue on because the birthday got canceled. Our friend's son got sick on his birthday. But the experience in trying to make it was fun. Anyway Happy Birthday you know who you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment